Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-27-2015, 11:50 PM   #1
bestastrologyse

More Likes On My Facebook Page...?

Hello Friends,

Please tell me, How Do I Get More Likes On My Facebook Page...?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bestastrologyse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2015, 12:06 AM   #2
businessgen

if your content is much more relevant and attractive then it is very easy to get more like for your facebook page
businessgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:08 AM   #3
dcmichael

I would like to same thing as businessgen said.
dcmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 02:27 AM   #4
Crystal21

Be active in facebook, invite your friends, join in facebook groups of exchange likes, write good articles, post good photos, etc... and you can also buy likes from some freelancer on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:49 AM   #5
mindriders

facebook, invite your friends, join in facebook groups of exchange likes, write good articles, post good photos, etc.

mindriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:04 AM   #6
monasinha

I think email campain is the best
monasinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:13 PM   #7
Liqido

Well, its always a good idea to make competitions. And then tell people to like the uploads. Although, be aware that there is a lot of regulations when it comes to competitions.

Last edited by Liqido; 11-01-2015 at 01:18 PM..
Liqido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:07 AM   #8
kingsleytailors

i am using facebook like exchange for my page, it is better then other software or trick, try youlikehits.com

kingsleytailors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:57 AM   #9
GManager

And then tell people to like the uploads.
Although, be aware that there is a lot of regulations
when it comes to competitions.

GManager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:36 PM   #10
Liqido

Quote:
Originally Posted by GManager View Post
And then tell people to like the uploads.
Although, be aware that there is a lot of regulations
when it comes to competitions.
Ok, why are you copy/pasting my comment ?

Liqido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:40 PM   #11
articleblizzard

You can always try advertising if you have some money in the budget for that. However, I do not really like how Facebook has been growing. It is very hard to reach the visitors that have already liked your page because Facebook wants you to pay to reach them.

articleblizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 01:46 PM   #12
Baze16

You can try Facebook ads for maximum results.
Baze16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:01 PM   #13
bestastrologyse

Thanks For suggest...

Old 11-07-2015, 04:45 AM   #14
onehalf.transpo

Location: Junction Business House, Level 2, Suite 203, Melbourne VIC 3182
First, you can ask you facebook friends to like or follow your page. Keep your page updated and post content that are engaging and relevant to your target audience. If you have extra budget for promoting your page you can run a contest that encourages the participants to like your page and promote your page to their friends.
onehalf.transpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 01:42 AM   #15
bestastrologyse

thanks for Suggest..