Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-04-2020, 12:20 PM   #1
AizaKhan

Which is better AWS or Google cloud?

Which is better AWS or Google cloud?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2021, 11:34 AM   #2
Kevin

Both platforms are great, though Google Cloud beats AWS on price and flexibility. I personally use Cloud to store my data. But still, I back up my email letters to my PC. It is easy to do with the help of Email Detail Archive https://emailindetail.com/archive-emails. This tool has several options, and one of them is saving emails as PDF files. I'm very pleased with it.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 12:03 PM   #3
Chris_Tax

Thank you for discussing AWS and Google cloud

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:29 AM   #4
j.ljung

I prefer Google cloud
där du hittar en mängd

som du kan ha roligt med.
j.ljung is offline   Reply With Quote