Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
bobo.cx

Great results with SocialAdr

Hi all
I have been reading and learning a lot here and wanted to take time to share something.
I have been experimenting with different tools on different sites trying to get a good feel for what works and what doesn't. My tests are on medium competition keywords and with fairly good onsite seo.
I will spare you all the poor results to get right to the juicy stuff that I noticed with socialadr. I spent a couple weeks bookmarking my internal pages for 3 days then nothing for the rest of the weeks. By bookmarking them I mean having active links on socialadr and letting others bookmark them in their accounts.
This particular site generates sign ups and sales. Well the days I have active bookmarks I get twice the number of sign ups then the days I have no active bookmarks. While I know the traffic is not coming directly from the bookmarks I know that the backlinks are getting indexed and the site is getting a popularity boost in search results. Nice right? Would you not like 2000 to 6000 monthly quality backlinks for 5 minutes of work? I know I do
Now this is only using the bookmarking tool, I am not allowing google+1 or Fb likes to be added for this test.

So after 5 months using this tool I would highly recommend it. It is easy to use, takes no time and for a lazy person like me it is perfect. If you have one or more sites or even better if you sell your seo services, you can easily make up the monthly cost in sales, sign ups etc... I added the link to my sig if you want to check it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
fulllace-wig

Thanks for sharing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

fulllace-wig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 02:54 AM   #3
yugant

Thanks for sharing it will nice post.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote