Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-12-2015, 12:12 AM   #1
Ruby707

Search Engine Optimization Techniques – higher ranking results

One of the search engine optimization techniques you have is to develop fresh content. This is one sure shot way of ensuring a higher page ranking for your website. This means that you will have to continuously update the content on your website so that the search engines can take notice of it and rank your site higher in the page rankings. Make sure the content on your website is informative and high in quality. The more unique your content, the better chance it will rank higher on the search engines!

Also, blogging and social book marking are also very effective search engine optimization techniques that will help in generating better page rankings to your website. Don’t forget article marketing too! I would say this is one of the best techniques to get your pages in front of targeted visitors! Remember, keep working hard and be patient, consistency is the key to success.
Ruby707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-12-2015, 03:07 AM   #2
samreeen

Thanks for all these useful information. I will surely use them.
samreeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:57 AM   #3
JeanMyers

I agree you that the more unique content gives better chance to any website get higher rank on the search engines.......!!!!! Blogging and social book marking are really helpful for generating better page ranking of website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JeanMyers; 03-16-2015 at 04:37 AM..
JeanMyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 04:11 AM   #4
tk-hassan

Content is definitely one of the most important things in SEO and in order to get good results from any SEO campaign it is very imperative to use high quality unique and original content. Blogging is also a very useful thing but I am not sure about Social bookmarking, they are definitely a very good source to increase traffic to a website but I am not sure that they are that much useful in terms of SEO. Article marketing can also be effective but for blogging and article marketing it is very important to use high quality unique and original content as well otherwise it can backfire and all of your efforts will be useless.
tk-hassan is offline   Reply With Quote