Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-26-2022, 11:01 PM   #1
clo@

hosting services in Europe?

I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 30 SSD disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about exmasters.com website hosting?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

Old 05-27-2022, 03:48 AM   #2
quantumleap

Host Europe Group (formerly Pipex Communications plc and GX Networks) is a European website hosting, email and domain name registrar company headquartered Hayes, West London. Founded as GX Networks in 1997, the company was renamed Pipex Communications plc following its takeover of Pipex in 2003.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 01:51 AM   #3
How?

I've tried a few hosting providers but Rockhoster.com beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:09 AM   #4
afrodita

Services from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are good enough to have a deal with.
Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 11:45 AM   #5
grunn

Plans from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 03:09 AM   #6
quantumleap

There is have many more services can you check with google. there is have multiple hosting services.

Old 06-14-2022, 05:21 AM   #7
Michel001

I recommend you to check https://rockhoster.com/. They have a good batch of solutions started from shared hosting.
Old 06-14-2022, 05:27 AM   #8
quantumleap

Reliable Hosting Solutions For Your Needs. Choose from Shared, VPS, Dedi & Specialized WP. Powering Over 2 Million Websites Worldwide. 1-Click WP Install & More Features.

Old 06-15-2022, 10:37 AM   #9
Celsius

Exmasters.com isn't the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
QHoster.com is worthwhile, their plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
And the rest is history... So..
beautiful support
no downtime (until now)
fast servers
great hosting plans with many features
What you want more ? Try them and you will not regret!
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 12:10 AM   #10
quantumleap

Reliable Hosting Solutions For Your Needs. Choose from Shared, VPS, Dedi & Specialized WP. Powering Over 2 Million Websites Worldwide. 1-Click WP Install & More Features. Start Now! Free Site Migration. Free Domain, SSL & CDN. 30 D Money Back Guarantee.

Old 08-03-2022, 12:14 AM   #11
a-b-c-d

I will be keeping as a customer with exmasters.com cheap web hosting for years to come!
Tech support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 12:01 PM   #12
grunn

Services from serverhino.com and libertyvps.net are worth your attention due to their unmatched services.
They are probably the fastest web hosting and cheapest companies ever.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote