Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-14-2022, 11:33 AM   #1
Celsius

Best VPS provider in Europe

I wonder if qhoster.com is the best VPS provider in Europe?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2022, 12:47 AM   #2
CPU

Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them. QHoster.com team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 11:22 AM   #3
kronos77

Attractive VPS plans are available from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com. Support is active for 24 hours.
Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 03:17 AM   #4
clo@

I'd give NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting a try. Well, I would like to say that their support team respond quickly to my support tickets, and keep introducing cool new services and add-ons. They have a well balanced system over there.
Old 07-27-2022, 11:22 PM   #5
How?

After you sign up with QHoster.com VPS hosting, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 12:29 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.
QHoster.com provides a very good web hosting service. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 11:44 AM   #7
grunn

QHoster.com is a good company to sign up with.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 05:33 AM   #8
Michel001

It's good cheap hosting. Highly recommend QHoster.com VPS hosting.

They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself. One time I couldn't get wordpress mu installed, I asked if it could be a server problem. They sent a guy out to look at it turns out I did something wrong in my config file. They fixed the entire thing no cost to me.