Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-21-2022, 11:31 PM   #1
clo@

Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

Need over 110 gbs of disk space. Linux, USA
4 Tbs of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Webdock.io, Inmotionhosting.com and QHoster.com VPS hosting services? (they have stable servers in USA according to reviews)
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

Old 07-25-2022, 11:12 AM   #2
tommylii

Have a look at VPS accounts which kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com provide.
The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 11:18 PM   #3
How?

The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service. Can say that Webdock.io is the best host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space.

Like their VPS hosting solutions. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 10:58 AM   #4
afrodita

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com are the best hosting providers to sign up with.
They provide an extremely cost-effective and professional solution, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 12:30 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

Give Webdock.io a try. I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether. The first thing I did was install some useful scripts for my website and then started in on some PHP testing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 01:21 AM   #6
Michel001

Impressed with Webdock.io water-cooled Ryzen VPS solutions. Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the control panel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
Old 08-12-2022, 03:13 AM   #7
CPU

Can't go wrong with Webdock.io web hosting. Super-fast NVMe Drives!
This web host is prompt, courteous and has continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote