Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-07-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
robert45

How important edu and gov link

Google give more priority .Edu and .gov site, If anyone can link build in edu and gov site so search engine give more priority this site, some have you link build that's type of site if so share with me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
robert45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2014, 12:23 AM   #2
luzec

No body knows how much worth given by Google to that kind of links even in what scenario they give the worth do the website getting .edu backlinks.
As for as .gov links are concerns in my point of view they are worthy if .gov site recommend website.

-
-
luzec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:54 AM   #3
immigrationO

Yes these have high priority in search results.

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:00 AM   #4
Technoschools

It gives quality backlinks for your website..

Technoschools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:41 AM   #5
romee

Right, google five a lot of priority to these type of link because of it's related to education and government.
(if anyone have these type of site so please share)

romee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:34 PM   #6
Garyson

Google Bot consider the links from gov and edu as a high quality link. If you get more links from gov and edu it may consider as a spam.
Garyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:49 PM   #7
southcoastlimo

Yes search engine are give more importance to these websites.
southcoastlimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:40 AM   #8
divorceclass

search engine are give more importance to these websites. ...................

Court approved online parenting class Georgia

Online divorce class
divorceclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:35 AM   #9
jobtardisport

They have restricted the common comments from the mob, but we can post comments after registering in their sites and it is got only after their approval.

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:11 AM   #10
MichaleMaso

I don't think that .edu and .gov sites are much more preferred by the Google. Well, it can be said that these sites often appear good in the rankings and this is just because their content are reputable one as they have a number of services means their content is very heavy and i am sure you could find a number of sites pointing to .edu and .gov sites.

MichaleMaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:41 AM   #11
jobtardisport

ya i agree with michalemaso

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:10 AM   #12
jhony117

Both are deserve importance because both services provide by government and Google will always give them importance.

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:10 AM   #13
jackie562

Although search engine giving importance to those sites if you spam you will not get benefit from them.

jackie562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:23 AM   #14
superjohn5566

If you were to ask me what I look for in a link then, I value backlinks on the number of visitors, neigh, the number of pre-qualified visitors that the link can send me. What I mean by that is if I could get a few hundred visitors to my site from a back link, who are motivated to buy my product or subscribe to my mailing list, I would spend more time and money obtaining these links than just chasing links from Universities and Government sites.

|
|
|
|
|
|
superjohn5566 is offline   Reply With Quote