Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-20-2012, 05:08 AM   #16
sergeyk

Gom player is the best for me. simple and good in work.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:29 AM   #17
josephjohn4556

I am satisfied with Windows Media Player. But sometimes I have to use KMP as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
josephjohn4556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:01 AM   #18
Emorej

I always love using Windows media player

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Emorej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:42 AM   #19
Morrison

VLC is the best media Player............

Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:50 AM   #20
jamesconr

I have been using VLC, Media Player Classic and Jet Audio for past 6 years. VLC player was the first which supported all multimedia file formats with required built in codecs... VLC is indeed the best!!!

jamesconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:04 AM   #21
johnwhite

VLC is almost great

|
|
|
johnwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:40 AM   #22
Stan Lee

Send a message via Yahoo to Stan Lee
No doubt, VLC media player is a good media player but i am recently using KM media player.

|
|
|
Stan Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #23
Morrison

My favorite Media player is Real Player..............

Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #24
elenacriss884

I Mostly use window Media player

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:17 AM   #25
lindasofia

I've used many media players but VLC is the best because it gives many good features.
lindasofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:55 AM   #26
kradha707

VLC is my favorite media player

|
kradha707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #27
MohsinSAG

I like real player because it help me to download youtube videos too with mp3 and video.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #28
Mysterio

My favorite is Real Player..............
Mysterio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #29
munna85

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilgupta View Post
VLC all the way, help almost every format. Why choose any other.
Truth be told I just work with Glass windows marketing person simply because Now i am accustomed going without running shoes as well as recognize anything, yet I personally use regarding 10 some other people if the have to have requires the item...... thanks by free antivirus download

|
munna85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:57 AM   #30
francoslicer

VLC player only.. i haven't try other media players other than winamp and windows media player and i found vlc is the best among all. It Supports all the formats of audio and vedio.

|
francoslicer is offline   Reply With Quote