Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
michaeljerry

Review My Website

Hi All,

Can anyone review my website "http://www.villagroupresorts.com/" and let me know what are the things needs to be done to rank well in all search engines. Already my site is ranking for few keywords but the traffic what i'm getting from those keywords are less. What i need to do to improve the traffic to my website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
michaeljerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
nathan.joshua

Advertising is the quickest way to get quality visitors.

1 thing I would change to make it rank better is changing the home page header to a keyword phrase. 'A Window to Mexico' is unlikely to get searched.

Also, check your website on 'Woorank' great tool for SEO

nathan.joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
martinhelen

Your website not open please check this.

!
martinhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #4
jeny

very nice site i really like it and optimize your keywords by making more links for the traffic.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
Nectar

Overall good design but still can make the logo more appealing by making it a bit large in size.
Nectar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:30 AM   #6
sam1216

very nice site keep it up
sam1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #7
crescendo

Website layout is very good. But website not looking fine in 1024x768 resolution. Photo slide show images width is big. keep it small. So it look fine in all screens

|
crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:58 PM   #8
obaid.ahmed

gmm. great website.

|
|
obaid.ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #9
mypaper

i have checked your website.site is good.but use more deep keyword in inner page.

mypaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:05 PM   #10
printbucket

The site has a nice layout and a color scheme that is easy on the eyes. I agree with Nectar. The logo in the upper left needs to be enlarged, not just for design purposes but also for your branding.
printbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:17 AM   #11
dwayne3

Make that logo a bit bigger so it catches the eye. I like that its easy to use. Ensure that you always have interesting content to keep people on the site.

dwayne3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:57 AM   #12
eurozulu

It's good i like it. seems easy to navigate.

. |
.|
eurozulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:57 PM   #13
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljerry View Post
Hi All,

Can anyone review my website "http://www.villagroupresorts.com/" and let me know what are the things needs to be done to rank well in all search engines. Already my site is ranking for few keywords but the traffic what i'm getting from those keywords are less. What i need to do to improve the traffic to my website?
Such a good website developed i visit your website you really doing nice website but i only suggest you that you have to put more pictures on your website home page so it can see more attractive of your website.

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:21 AM   #14
warren12

I'm just good information and sites, through the great work, I have all the good reviews from the audience will be.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:43 PM   #15
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote