Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 07-05-2015, 01:32 PM   #1
sharang33

How is my website ?

Hi all, I created a new website called bestgadgetry.com Would love some feedback on the logo and the design
sharang33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2015, 02:26 AM   #2
mabaviation

Great Site Buddy Very Creative Logo. Can You Please review My Site And Suggest Me Some Points.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mabaviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 03:22 AM   #3
ron1

Nice looking website but the images of the phone are little big in size, which can be made smaller.

and
|
|
|
|

ron1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:09 PM   #4
DieHeartMansoor

I have just check your website it is nice..
Old 07-11-2015, 01:50 AM   #5
coolunblockedga

Well, it is just simple. You need create something prominent on the right side of the screen. It will look like fuller.
coolunblockedga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 02:46 AM   #6
zinist

Hi,
Nice website looks good in terms of logo and design.
zinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 06:24 AM   #7
CheshtaBose

Good looking website but you can manage it more properly. As the images of your cell phone should be attached it more proper way. Rest of the things like logo and designing are perfect.

|

|
|
CheshtaBose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:10 PM   #8
sharang33

Thanks everybody...appreciate your valuable feedback
Old 07-19-2015, 11:11 PM   #9
sharang33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabaviation View Post
Great Site Buddy Very Creative Logo. Can You Please review My Site And Suggest Me Some Points.
Can you send me the link for your website?
Old 07-20-2015, 10:12 AM   #10
tyrewheel1234

nice website
tyrewheel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:31 AM   #11
akashsharma1

Nice website

But you should be some product in header and some footer because i have chack your competitor website his used our product header and footer and it is lloking really so nice.
so you should be do this

akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 04:04 AM   #12
dev_p

Your site is simple to navigate through. I would like to give suggestion to use more attractive banners and images for your website. It will give a extra value to website. I would suggest you to use unique and fresh content for your website. Do not copy your content from other websites.

dev_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:37 AM   #13
Attie

You may need produce something well known around the appropriate part with the monitor. It'll seem like more voluminous.

Attie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:44 AM   #14
Shivang Soni

Review my site

Hi all, I created a new website called http://shoutmegadgets.com/ Would love some feedback on the logo and the design
Shivang Soni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:55 AM   #15
webdeveloper220

Very good site, Your site's designing and your logo really nice.
Can you please suggest me for my website, my website link is below-
http://www.universalwebdeveloper.com

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote