Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-23-2018, 05:51 AM   #1
sanusense

Have you implemented HTTPS on your sites?

For the last few months Google continously has been ordering webmasters for moving to HTTPS.

So,have you done it? What are cheap options for Comodo certification.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sanusense is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 06:07 AM   #2
Wasimkhan

Yes, I have installed SSL certificate on all my websites because I think it is necessary now.

|
|
|
Wasimkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:09 AM   #3
hindbiz

what is the benefit of "https"
hindbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 03:54 PM   #4
manavmathur

Yes I did. But it doesn't seem to affect much on the rankings. Let's wait a few more days and I will update in the same thread.

manavmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:11 PM   #5
sankalppatil

I dont have my personal website but yes the website of the company in which i am working has install its SSL certificate.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sankalppatil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:21 PM   #6
Nexevo Technolo

Right now we are not done but we need to migrate http to https because read the full article you getting more points:

http://nexevo-technologies.blogspot....th-secure.html

|
|
|
|
Nexevo Technolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:31 PM   #7
fisherjames731

yes I did.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
fisherjames731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:04 PM   #8
nathanleo

Host with a dedicated IP address.
Buy an SSL certificate.
Request the SSL certificate.

nathanleo is offline   Reply With Quote