Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-15-2020, 08:01 AM   #1
FrankLee

Debts way out

I have outstanding debits should I take out a loan to consolidate the debits?
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2020, 03:57 AM   #2
mila5

If you do a debt consolidation loan for purposes of being able to manage repayment, one of the problems folks face is that now their credit cards have a zero balance. And then it becomes really tempting to use those cards. Now you have an even bigger problem.
mila5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 10:52 PM   #3
FrankLee

Thanx a lot for your reply. I am aware of that problem. My cousin used to take debit consolidation services https://debtquest.com/services/debt-consolidation/ and it worked pretty well for him. I know that by lowering my interest rate with a credit card debt consolidation loan, the total amount of debt I owe decreases, allowing me to get out of debt more quickly. So, yeah, it is pretty cool system.
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 12:00 PM   #4
Kevin

Whether consolidating your debt is a good idea depends on both your personal financial situation and on the type of debt consolidation being considered. Consolidating debt with a loan could reduce your monthly payments and provide near-term relief. I personally chose this way and addressed https://justbloans.com/south-carolina/ where I could get the money and pay my debt off. No regrets.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 04:13 AM   #5
mila5

It seems really useful.
mila5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 04:13 AM   #6
swipka777

I was always wondering about the way to take a loan without any additional proof or documents, but with https://advanceloans.ph/vamo-philippines/ it is possible to do. The service is absolutely safe and you are able to get any loan within a short period of time. This service is absolutely safe, provides only the best payouts and fast registration. I totally recommend this option to everyone who needs money urgently.

Last edited by swipka777; 05-18-2022 at 05:35 AM..
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:23 PM   #7
quantumleap

Debts way out

Yes. You can dig yourself out of debt and save at the same time, but it takes planning.
First, tackle the high-interest debt, and always pay the minimum balance on your credit cards and loans.
Plan to save a small percentage of your paycheck for your nest egg, as you pay down your loans.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote