Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
shantybeauty

Sitemaps HTML and others

I am seeking the very best resources on exactly how to develop sitemaps.
I am presently familiar with the obvious HTML sitemaps and the (google) sitemap. xml and (yahoo) urllist. txt.Anyone understand of resources for these and or other sitemaps I ought to know - that would aid in the SEO of my website

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shantybeauty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
rajjnisspra

sitemap.html and sitemap.xml is very effective to get good ranking. This is good sitemap generator http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/

day picnic near delhi | botanix nature resort | turtle farm resort manesar

Last edited by rajjnisspra; 10-14-2013 at 10:58 PM..
rajjnisspra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:09 AM   #3
Nittish Sharma

Send a message via MSN to Nittish Sharma
I agree with Rajjnisspra, you can generate sitemap from here xml-sitemaps.com
And if your website have more than 500 pages then you have to create XML Sitemap manually.

|
|
|
Nittish Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:39 PM   #4
kiziben

Mainly we use .XML sitemap for our website. Html sitemap only shows the data but XML sitemap stores and transfer the date.

-
-
kiziben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:37 AM   #5
brainpulsetech

XML and HTML Both sitemap are equally important and have their own significance.html sitemap is beneficial for visitors point of view, they can find their desired page easily.
brainpulsetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:20 AM   #6
jtindia

Thanks all for sharing the information...i found it useful....

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote