Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-14-2022, 02:09 AM   #1
clo@

Need VPS Linux Euro Server

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $30 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Location USA
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you think cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting will work fine for my needs?
Any reviews, please?

Thanks in advance

Old 11-15-2022, 03:01 AM   #2
quantumleap

Need VPS Linux Euro Server

Save With Plans Starting At $2.50 Per Month And Free Credit Toward Your First Invoice. Install Linux With One Click Via Vultr Marketplace. Get Up And Running In 60 Seconds. Guaranteed Uptime. Activate in Minutes. Solid State Drives. Hourly Billing. DDOS Protection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 01:15 AM   #3
How?

I'd have to recommend cloudarion.com web host, highly, based on my experience thus far.
They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 09:22 AM   #4
afrodita

Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
So I could say that I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what I receive at them.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 02:56 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

Well, cloudarion.com is an amazing web hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 10:49 AM   #6
grunn

QHoster.com and asvhost.com VPS deals are worthwhile.
Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problems within while you are chatting with them.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 11:09 PM   #7
Michel001

The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%! Cloudarion.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
Old 12-05-2022, 12:58 AM   #8
CPU

Happy with cloudarion.com SSD VPS in the USA. Features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price. Servers are reliable. Overall they're just a great web host.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 12:02 PM   #9
kronos77

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
Support is always very kind and helpful they are reachable via phone call, so it is easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote