Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 07-25-2013, 05:00 AM   #1
Peowdie

Hey there!

Hey! My name's Jonas, I'm 20 and from Denmark

In my sparetime I run a slightly dead forum, which I'm trying my..well, trying at least to bring to real life.
Peowdie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2013, 05:19 AM   #2
wNINA

What is your forum's address and what is it about?

edit: the smiling smiley looks weird haha
wNINA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:22 AM   #3
Peowdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wNINA View Post
What is your forum's address and what is it about?

edit: the smiling smiley looks weird haha
It sure looks weird xD.

My forum's galled GoAsk.it, and is a general topic forum. I've tried to give it a specific niche earlier, but the chosen niche bored me, so I got away from it again.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:44 AM   #4
LeoKallis

The red theme looks a bit 'technical' for a general topic forum (maybe that was the original direction?) but otherwise there are interesting sub-forums so with some social networking it could get more popular (well I'm sure there are better ways but social networking doesn't cost anything if you're the one doing it, but I don't really have much experience with hosting forums )
LeoKallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:56 AM   #5
Peowdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoKallis View Post
The red theme looks a bit 'technical' for a general topic forum (maybe that was the original direction?) but otherwise there are interesting sub-forums so with some social networking it could get more popular (well I'm sure there are better ways but social networking doesn't cost anything if you're the one doing it, but I don't really have much experience with hosting forums )
Well, my first theme was the standard, but that was a bit too blue and slightly boring. But yes, the original direction was actually IT, which the .it domain was fit well to. But as said, that niche just bored me. Good thing the name isn't locked to a specific niche then

I'm not really doing in social networking. Right now I'm linkbuilding a bit, and hoping to get members that way, and then whenever Google decides to roll out the next PR update in the near future - should be in this month actually, then I hope I get enough PR for people to join in. Would help me get onto those lists of "forums with high pr" too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #6
LeoKallis

Yeah it's cool that you don't have to change the name. Good luck on the page rank!

LeoKallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:18 AM   #7
dieheart

Hello Everyone. Am Dieheart from Surat.. Nice to Meet You.....

dieheart is offline   Reply With Quote