Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #16
shane212

For celebration birthday i want to give money to necessary people. Which are wondering for food.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
shane212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #17
sergeyk

once on my birth day i with my friends decided to go to the mountains but we couldn't manage it as we traveled in a wrong direction, but it was the besr BD as we had a lot of unforgettable adventures.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:53 AM   #18
vicky_patel

For celebration birthday i want to give money to necessary people. Which are wondering for food.

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #19
Ryan smith

With family and friends....

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:54 AM   #20
affdec

I celebrate it alone and i don't want anyone.......

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:34 AM   #21
Grace Hall

Dinner with my family........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 06:10 AM   #22
flylantern

I believe the best way to celebrate your birthday is with your loveed ones. may be your friends or your family. it needs to be a memorable one. do not use fireworks and pollute the place. Lets keep the nation Clean. Instead release a few Sky Lanterns and make all your wishes come true. Buy a sky lantern at flylantern.in

Love and regards,
Job Profile:

flylantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 06:12 AM   #23
flylantern

the best way to celebrate a birthday is with your folks or friends. Make it memorable, do not light fireworks. lets pledge to keep India clean and yes, light a Sky Lantern and make a wish.

Love and regards,
Job Profile:

flylantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:36 AM   #24
Tans

With friends, or go out for dinner with my family.

Tans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 11:16 PM   #25
giahuymobile81

Thông tin của anh/chị rất hữu ích, Up lên cho các bạn khách cùng biết để ủng hộ ...

--------
GiaHuyMobile: Chuyên cung cấp SmartPhone uy tín, giá tốt nhất Hà Nội.

:Chuyên cung cấp điện thoại SmartPhone uy tín, giá rẻ nhất Hà Nội.
giahuymobile81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:44 AM   #26
rentingavenue

Location: 906 Blk 7, Manasarovar Heights-II Trimulgheery. Secundrabad Andhra Pradesh 500009
I always celebrate my birthday with my Girlfriend,sometimes with my good friends...

|
|
rentingavenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #27
sureshpulihora

I don't celebrate my b'day just my friends will bring cake and we will have party full night..!!

|
sureshpulihora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 03:45 AM   #28
sindhubairavi

with my mom,friendz and relatives

|
|
sindhubairavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:13 AM   #29
jyothireddy

I celebrate my birthday with my family n friends. To make it special i would celebrate with sme1 spl.
jyothireddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 04:07 AM   #30
eFilingPortal

I have date with my My Gf..

|
|

eFilingPortal is offline   Reply With Quote