Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-19-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
eook.joc

College student looking for suggestion

Greetings. I am currently an undergrad junior majoring in Finance, and minoring in MIS. Frankly, I have no clue what finance is like in the real world, and am not sure if it suits my personality or not. I am more of a solitary person who likes to work alone, and not so big on work that requires too much communication. I am wondering what are some of the area or actual position out there that will suit my personality, banking? International financing? I have no clue. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. P.S. I don't want to do real estate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eook.joc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
bannerflexmachi

Hello

Generally speaking, any need to team cooperation. Do you want a single person of combat, I'm afraid is very difficult.

|
|
bannerflexmachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #3
Quanta-HIS

It is very difficult to work alone. You have to improve your personality. You have to mix up in friends and college. That will be beneficial to you in any field and life too.

|
Quanta-HIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #4
annii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanta-HIS View Post
It is very difficult to work alone. You have to improve your personality. You have to mix up in friends and college. That will be beneficial to you in any field and life too.
I agree with you.
annii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:07 AM   #5
seo123

Chances are you'll possibly not realise exactly how quick payday advances tend to be. It's nothing like applying by using a bank. Just fill a 2 minute form, and you don't even have to wait for a decision. In the vast majority of instances, decisions are effortlessly achieved within a few minutes. You are able to find the money in under sixty minutes.

|
|
seo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:15 AM   #6
warren12

It is very difficult to operate alone. You must improve your personality. You will need to mix with friends from the University. In other areas, and the life it would be helpful to you.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #7
sergeyk

Hello. You know today is very difficult to act alone in the real world. If you want to succeed you need to have an ability to work in the group. Together you can rich your goal. To work alone is very difficult. Try to change yourself and your attitude to the world!
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #8
anchorchain

Hope you everything goes on well.

|
|
|
anchorchain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #9
madhuriarora

Nothing is impossible in life you can do any thing in life if you are wish to do it.

|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:41 AM   #10
zxzx

Generally speaking, any need to team cooperation. Do you want a single person of combat, I'm afraid is very difficult

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:53 PM   #11
Ryan smith

Thanks to all of you guys for sharing such a very useful information.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:07 AM   #12
Ryan smith

I am ready to give suggessions

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote