Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-17-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
josephdawson123

My SEO Queries

There is this very loyal client of mine who have placed an order for a web based site on my search engine optimization service firm. I took the jog thinking that it will be an easy one for me to deal with but apparently it is as complicated as it can be. The client has three online businesses that he is running these days. The thing that we want to happen is that these three businesses be incorporated into a single website. He is thinking that this is a good practice. However, I am really aware that this will get his site banned. What should I do for this whole matter right now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
josephdawson123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
johan cruyffff

i think you should try to convince him about this matter and tell him that can harm his site, show him some article on that if he still want to do so then do it your job is done.

johan cruyffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:54 PM   #3
johnmartin936

yes john i am agree with you
johnmartin936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
patrick0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephdawson123 View Post
The thing that we want to happen is that these three businesses be incorporated into a single website. He is thinking that this is a good practice.
Pro - centralize all content to single places, easy to manage and update content. Easier for reader to find the relevant information.

Cons - Cant cross linking among 3 domain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephdawson123 View Post
However, I am really aware that this will get his site banned. What should I do for this whole matter right now?
What makes you feel that it will get banned? you can split those 3 category content to 3 sub domain... e.g. siteA.example.com, siteB.example.com, sitecexample.com.

Link building for each sub domain.

- network solution
patrick0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #5
luciferye

i think you should try to convince him about this matter and tell him that can harm his site, show him some article on that if he still want to do so then do it your job is done.

|
|
|
|
|
luciferye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:09 AM   #6
vivian201223

Play and edit Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC AVCHD video on Windows

AVCHD is a kind of HD video format which is primary recorded by some HD digital camcorders like Sony, Canon, Panasonic and JVC camcorders usually with the file extension of AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, TS, TP, it is a special file format which can't by played on most popular video players or imported to computer directly, then how will you import to your computer, Windows or Mac alike? You probably need a AVCHD Video Converter to help you convert your AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, TS, TP camcorder video files to any file format you like.
AVCHD Video Converter enables Windows user to convert and import AVCHD, AVCHD lite, MTS, M2TS,TRP, TP, TS files to Windows Movie Maker WMV, AVI, MPG, iPad 2, iPod, iPhone 4S, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 etc.

Last edited by vivian201223; 03-10-2014 at 12:12 AM..
vivian201223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:49 AM   #7
shaunmark8

nice post thanks.
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
printbucket

All you can really do in your position is suggest another route for him and show him how doing that could cause him to lose everything. Otherwise just brace yourself when things start falling apart.
printbucket is offline   Reply With Quote