Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-05-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
haseem

Want to learn SEO

Hi guys,
I am newbie to seo and want to learn more things about it.
Let me know where can I get info about seo?
Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
haseem is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
gracemary

this site is sufficient to learn a lot about SEO, but if you want, you may further enhance your knowledge about SEO by visiting SEOMOZ.org

?

gracemary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
manojob

You can learn it by SEOmoz. If you have any doubt in SEO you can post thread in this forum. And the members of the forum will answer your thread.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
tubetrial16

I would recommend looking at information/guides from about the past year on SEO because it is constantly changing.

|
|
|
|
tubetrial16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:13 AM   #5
sara121

You should learn e-books & seo blogs for learning SEO>

sara121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #6
sergeyk

there is a lot of information in tha Internet. you can just write all the info you need and search it. or even look the threads here. they will be really useful too.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #7
fan-suppliers

To simply define SEO, I'd say it refers to the system of using online techniques and strategy for brand positioning, increase of site traffic and building online brand presence.

|
|
|
|
fan-suppliers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #8
kevinloyed

Search on google there is available many resources for learn seo.

kevinloyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:19 AM   #9
holly.cute

I think SEO is not the game of 2 to 3 months... you can learn all the link building techniques in this period but if there is no practical ahead then it is useless...

|
| |
|
|
holly.cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:35 AM   #10
IAMalfin

Try to ready and study basics of SEO, then use your blog(if you have one) to apply what you have learned.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:14 AM   #11
axan64

SEOmoz is one. You can also check out googlewebmasterhelp in youtube. They have a lot of videos about SEO. I find them really helpful.

|
|
axan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:16 AM   #12
funeral

i would like to add seobook (google it) is the best ebook i ever read.. go for it.

funeral is offline   Reply With Quote