Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #16
oldben

Ping is not good for google ranking. I've got a bad experience.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
oldben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #17
natashamary

Ping can be indexed more quickly, but if your content is SPAM, then you may have quickly discovered by GOOGLE. I often use pingdevice
testing training chennai
testing training chennai
.net training in Chennai
testing training chennai
java course in chennai
java training chennai
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:12 AM   #18
docsimon

ya right ....pinging is bad technique for seo its black hat.

|
|
docsimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #19
sam davis

This is the real method by which your google ranking is determined.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #20
Mark Jackson

Suppose, If I want to crawl my page instantly then what should I do for this? definitely, I select Ping method. Ping is too fast to alert Google search engine and other engines also.

is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #21
kaithyedward

I has been working SEO form last two years but this totally information is new for me because I didn't heard about it.

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:54 AM   #22
elenacriss884

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKADEN View Post
I think ping is black hate techniques and not good for websites.
if its black hat technique then why hundreds of seo experts are doing this are you sure its a black hat technique ? i am also agree with you point of view

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:19 AM   #23
whitebolt

The thing that is called as pinging in the world of search engine optimization is simply the process of letting all search engines see that you have a newly created web based or online site.

||
whitebolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:30 PM   #24
Dennydevi

Seo ping posting means spam the your site or your links.
Dennydevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 10:58 PM   #25
jasonroy21

Pinging is the process of letting the search engines know about the location of your newly created content. Typically, these are included automatically if you use blogging platforms like Wordpress and Blogger.

|

jasonroy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 11:05 PM   #26
williamjamez205

WordPress ping list are very useful to extend your blog reach to major search engines. We all know that blog has a big advantage over static/dynamic sites in the form of Ping.

|
|
|
|
|

williamjamez205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 01:07 AM   #27
rajkiran

Ping submission will inform the search engine about your recently published blog or posts in your website or blog site
rajkiran is offline   Reply With Quote