Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
munna85

Will Flash 8 and CS2 work on Windows 7 ?

I'm too tight fisted to shell out money to upgrade those software tools

but I might have to upgrade my OS to Windows 7.

So will they still work?

I just found out that W7 comes with an XP compatiblity mode.
Which is great because I was just about to throw away my old "Sims Hot Date" and "Sims Superstar

Expansion Pack" discs.

Also I can keep using IE6, my favourite browser for ever and ever !

Actually I am serious about the Flash 8 and CS2 though?
Any advice?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
munna85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
petguru

Yeah Man Both are working on windows 7.Windows 7 is the perfect windows i'ver used.Any type of software although latest photoshop cs 6 run on that.
petguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:15 PM   #3
vicky_patel

google it....

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:57 AM   #4
affdec

Thanks sharing such information.............

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:26 AM   #5
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing with us.................

I have no idea on this topic.........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote