Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
lisiqi

do you buy products onine often?

many website sell handbags,
i like them
i like buy handbags online
they are great
lisiqi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
vicky_patel

Ya me to online products

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:06 AM   #3
affdec

Yes we Buy online products and nice..........

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:09 AM   #4
seo8183

no, i have never bought anything online..........

|
|
|
|
seo8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:14 AM   #5
hunain_3

yes I like to buy product online
hunain_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:28 PM   #6
dailycoinsnet

I do most of my shopping online just because I get better prices that way.

-
-
dailycoinsnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:12 AM   #7
brijb

Yes, I have full faith now in online shopping. There are few initiative helping to increase the trust level in people like Money back guarantee, Cash on Delivery, payment gateway authority and regulatory badge. Best deals and time saving also the big factor to choose online shopping.

brijb is offline   Reply With Quote