Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 09-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
Webmastergrace

Mobile Web Designing

Mobile web design is an attracted factor for mobile users.Now,I want to share more essential designing tips for mobile website.For more information click here.............11 Handy Tips For Successful Mobile Websites (part 3)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
eswari

Hello, If you need web development and designing services, then contact us. We are the web development company in Bangalore.

|
|
eswari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
pisarek

nice tips. Thanks for sharing these.

|
|
pisarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #4
AlexisSalazar

expertsfromindia offers you great talented asp .net mvc developers for your projects. You can also hire them at very affordable rates.

Web Design|PAKKA Web Designers
AlexisSalazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:22 AM   #5
towarek

I agree. Good post.

|
|
towarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:53 AM   #6
biotinpy12

I don't know if there are banners that would fit in a device screen, since I have not yet used a browser in one, but I have written a web page that documents mobile web site development using logs I have scanned from a web site.
biotinpy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:03 AM   #7
webspekers

I read your site article, It is very impressive information on WAP sites.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:44 AM   #8
NileLars

Post Re:

Responsive design may help you more for mobile website designing. Every smartphone have their separate resolution and for every resolution you can not going to design separate design. For this problem responsive design will help you more.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:13 AM   #9
markboucher12

Here is a company that offers the best service in mobile web designing, with a very affordable and reasonable cost.

|
|
markboucher12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:04 PM   #10
Webmastergrace

Now I was read this article on the topic .....How to Plan Better Navigation for Mobile Web?

Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #11
alisenjerry

If you want to create a good and impressive mobile website then keep in mind that it easily accessible on any mobile browser in same way create a mobile-device-friendly site. Make sure and the most significant thing is that rescale the dimensions of your layout depending on the user’s device.
alisenjerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:06 AM   #12
Logoinn

I think 20 to 30% on desktop users moved to mobile searches, therefore we must have Mobile friendly website. Thank you for this great info.

|
Logoinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #13
quicklockworks

More and more people are using and building mobile websites.

I have one now and its been working to be optimized for mobile Google.

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #14
Kunalmathur

Though designing for the Mobile Web follow similar principles to designing websites.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:23 AM   #15
irummuneer

I don't know if there are banners that would fit in a device screen, since I have not yet used a browser in one, but I have written a web page that documents mobile web site development using logs I have scanned from a web site.

|
|
|
irummuneer is offline   Reply With Quote