Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
danish00

Is Link Exchange good or not for site?

Is Link exchange good for website keyword ranking? I want to know about link exchange, is it good or not?
camp kanatal

Old 04-02-2013, 06:11 AM   #2
semaphore.v

If you do for ranking, don't do Link Exchange..Google consider it as spam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
semaphore.v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #3
rltv2011

don't link exchange is terrible nowadays, for google yeap! You will be banned

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rltv2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #4
Budd

i disagree link exchanges do wonders for your site.

Budd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #5
spaculus

Website Development Company

I believe that if a site truly wishes to benefit its own visitors, then it should link to another site, if, and only if, that link would benefit its visitors.
So, if I discover another site, and if I believe that site would benefit my visitors, I link to that site.

And, if another site discovers my site and believes it would benefit its visitors, then (if it cares about its visitors) it should link to me.

If we both believe that links are beneficial we should both link. No link exchange is needed; we should just both link because it is the right thing to do!

spaculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:37 PM   #6
christinapor

link exchange is ok for pr but always remember don't exchange your link with totally different domain or business, always exchange within same vertical, it will help you to increase your pr as well as ranking.

christinapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:16 AM   #7
MatildaBriton

Yes, link exchanging is an unethical and considered as a black hat SEO technique. It will be captured under Google penguin update.

MatildaBriton is offline   Reply With Quote