Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-15-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
James12smith

Which social sites helps you more ?

Hi Friends,

I mostly use Google+ and Facebook.

Is there any sites which bring me good traffic ?

Thanks

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2013, 11:24 PM   #2
Ship497

Google+, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter are the best social sites for generating good amount of traffic and promoting a website to a large audience.

- Offers Ship Management Services.
Ship497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:00 AM   #3
southcoastlimo

Facebook is a big social site. Facebook have more users to other social site. It attract huge number of visitor. Facebook brings more traffic so that I have doing SMO of website generally on Facebook pages.
southcoastlimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:12 AM   #4
guru22

facebook and twitter are amongst the best social sites to generate traffic for your website
guru22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:34 AM   #5
Guardforce

Smile Which social sites help you more ?

Hi James,
Agree with everyone but Now days Linkedin are also helpful to get traffic to your site..
Today.
Guardforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:45 AM   #6
bermuda

Facebook is nowadays the standard social bookmarking solution for thousands of companies, it has an appeal from commercial aspects and Twitter too is efficient.

|
bermuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:01 AM   #7
jobtardisport

facebook, twitter, pinterest are the best social media traffic bringers

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:55 PM   #8
lumina

I prefer both to improve my website social traffic. Both are essential for me.

|
|
lumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #9
EcommerceReview

I would also look at Twitter, Linkedin, and Reddit.

|
EcommerceReview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:54 AM   #10
hopy

G+ is all about recommending your content to others from your readers that it is worth looking at or has even much more compelling information. As the no. of recommendation increases, you will likely to rank high. Therefore, you need to create good content that will be liked by your potential readers.

-
-
hopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:21 AM   #11
seovikrama2z

Use all social media sites for traffic.

|
|
seovikrama2z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #12
stefijain

I think all top bookmarking site is the social networking site like Pintrast, Scoop, etc and its get more traffic.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:20 AM   #13
rentals1

google plus help me alot to increase traffic and quick caching my posts.
rentals1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #14
mindspire

As per my experience I got maximum opportunity from YouTube.com in terms of getting direct traffic. FB is not bad also - ACT classes Durham - mindspireprep
mindspire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #15
gangamani1998

Interms of making business FaceBook has no competitor. But to build up the fine reputation Google Plus is the unique - Indian Handicrafts (indianethnicgifts)
gangamani1998 is offline   Reply With Quote