Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-03-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
longnhvietnam

How to get high ranking in Alexa.com?

My website (http://outsourcing2vietnam.com) need high ranking on Alexa.com
Anyone gives me some tips to do this?
Thank you very much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
longnhvietnam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2014, 11:04 PM   #2
Deepak Kaushik

Try to increase Alexa Backlinks for your website. Currently your website have only 4 backlinks. Focus to increase these links.
Deepak Kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:05 PM   #3
Honey497

Just increase your website traffic if you want to improve your Alexa Rank.

Social media sites and guest posting are some of the best methods for increasing the website traffic.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:23 PM   #4
rajivdevkk

I think you should increase your website ranking. it will help you to improve your site's alexa ranking.
picnic spots near delhi | camping in kanatal | botanix resort

Last edited by rajivdevkk; 01-03-2014 at 11:25 PM..
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:58 AM   #5
longnhvietnam

Thank you for your advices. Increasing ranking website is quite time-consuming. I must be patient.

Email:
Old 01-13-2014, 02:35 AM   #6
uisc

When many many traffic go in your website then start alexa rank.because alexa depend traffic.

uisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:04 PM   #7
sajidmehmood

I listen from the expert says if you used social media channel important for Alexa ranking. Important elements is that, Facebook Likes and share move to Twitter said me please give a Weapon and increase Google + of your post.
sajidmehmood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #8
longnhvietnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidmehmood View Post
I listen from the expert says if you used social media channel important for Alexa ranking. Important elements is that, Facebook Likes and share move to Twitter said me please give a Weapon and increase Google + of your post.
Oh, really? I focus too much on my own website and I forgot about social network.
Thank you very much.

Email:
Old 01-14-2014, 06:50 PM   #9
lumina

Content and back links will generate real traffic and increase in Alexa ranking.

|
|
lumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:26 AM   #10
Milo Odin

Try to get some high pr backlinks use social media it will boost your serp and eventually it will increase your rank.
Milo Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:50 AM   #11
romee

Alexa rank is depend on visitors so for better alexa rank you will have to increase traffic and visitors.

romee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:44 AM   #12
Crystal21

1)Quality Content
2)Never Copy Articles
3)Take part in Social Media
4)Frequent Updates
5)Guest posting
6) or hire some expert from SEOclerks to increase alexa rank.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:33 AM   #13
jobtardisport

nice to be in this thread and all ranking and traffic are all based on site's content only

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote