Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
James12smith

Keyword Ranking

Hello Friends,

My website's keyword ranking has down how to get back my lost position, can you please suggest me.

I have updated my sites's content , doing SMO , Blogging , Photo and video sharing and Boookmarking too.But my ranking is not good; can you Suggest me to overcome from this problem ????

Thanks

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
jobtardisport

You can update your sitemap to get instant ranking and even though you had provide an unique there may be some issues until the crawling process done by google so feel free your keywords got catch up in next crawling status

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:30 AM   #3
luzec

1. Analyze you sites, like broken links.
2.Place good content on your site.
3.Analyze your competitors website and keywords.
4.Always post contents on high PR sites.

-
-
luzec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:50 AM   #4
john00

What is your website url?

john00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:30 PM   #5
hopy

Definitely back links are helpful for increasing ranking for your keywords. Back links help to increase popularity of your website.

-
-
hopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:01 PM   #6
zalo

First of all, you need to do strong on-page optimization, this is very important for ranking any keyword I will say.. then start link participating in relevant forums and social media sites (Facebook,Twitter,Google plus etc) these would help.

-
-
zalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:47 PM   #7
James Louis

First make sure your site have good content, and never post in low PR sites.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:39 AM   #8
nanoelen

best methood for increasing Keyword Ranking are:
forum posting
article submission
blog commenting
bookmarking

|
nanoelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:34 AM   #9
mahimajain

Quote:
Originally Posted by James12smith View Post
Hello Friends,

My website's keyword ranking has down how to get back my lost position, can you please suggest me.

I have updated my sites's content , doing SMO , Blogging , Photo and video sharing and Boookmarking too.But my ranking is not good; can you Suggest me to overcome from this problem ????

Thanks

James
You want to increase keyword ranking so do only content marketing and forum posting your site will be improve..

|
|
mahimajain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:25 AM   #10
hopy

Hi,
You need to get more back links for your keywords. Here are following techniques to get back links :
1.Do blog postings and blog creations on top ranked sites.
2.Bookmark your sites on top sites.

Good luck !

-
-
hopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:34 AM   #11
immigrationO

always submit data in high page rank sites.

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:45 AM   #12
sam davis

Have you gone through offline marketing campaign.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote