Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-24-2014, 10:01 AM   #1
andrewc

Cool Please Review

I'm having an issue where the sidebar overlaps or ends up at the bottom of the page when the window gets re-sized. Any criticism will be accepted Thanks.

Here is the link: http://www.ddresources.com/dev/wordpress

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Andrew C

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

andrewc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2014, 11:38 PM   #2
DanielleJasmin

Nice menus thanks for sharing..

DanielleJasmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:50 PM   #3
wesissew

niceeeee!!!!!

Greetz
lover
wesissew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 04:18 AM   #4
grasshoppersean

that is a nice looking site. it is easy to navigate around. colours and layout look good. i like the graphics on the menu at the top. and there is plenty of relevant information. it also loads up quick.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:38 AM   #5
jjthemanjunaid

nice website bro...

|
jjthemanjunaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:32 PM   #6
andrewc

Thanks Everyone!

Anybody have a clue as to why my sidebar drops to the bottom if the window gets re-sized? I have played with the CSS up and down without finding the culprit.

-Andrew C

andrewc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:44 AM   #7
mypress2

you have a beautiful site but you need to improve on the display using the css3 attracted to visitors and also make animated slides
mypress2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:27 PM   #8
liamrowe

its fine just need to improve your side bar or you can try some other theme as well
liamrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:50 AM   #9
jenniferahuja

good website

&
jenniferahuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:42 PM   #10
kreditnoposredo

very nice site

kreditnoposredo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:59 AM   #11
isharma55555

very good liked to see...

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)
isharma55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:35 AM   #12
MixboxIam

OMG, it seems like that your website is down. When I click the link your provided above, Firefox give me an error message: Database error.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote