Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-14-2014, 08:46 PM   #1
arronmattwills

Thumbs up What inspiring things you learnt from your parents?

I learn hard work, discipline, dedication, in time response, well being in the society and We do not loose confidence on ourselves even we are in problems like wise some good characteristics i learnt from my parents.

Like wise what good things you learnt from your parents.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2014, 12:16 PM   #2
seotalk

Send a message via ICQ to seotalk Send a message via AIM to seotalk Send a message via Yahoo to seotalk
My parents always says help other. And i am doing it well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
seotalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 12:27 PM   #3
tricksmode

1) Hardwork
2) Patience and 100's more..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

tricksmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 03:57 AM   #4
Akusdevelop

being patience at all times
Akusdevelop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:28 AM   #5
arronmattwills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akusdevelop View Post
being patience at all times
Yes every human being must need to be patient in problems and face it with courage.
thanks for the response.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:17 AM   #6
Sweta012Kumari

I learned One should Hard Work to full his/her dream, and also should have faith in sefl.

Sweta012Kumari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:27 AM   #7
stingoperationp

the following quotation I learnt from my parent
" if you loos your wealth nothing is gone
if you loos your health something is gone
if you loos your character everything is gone"

so never loos hope if your money is gone.

||
||
||
stingoperationp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #8
altonroot

My parents always says to do what you love and keep patience while doing. Take your decision on your own and you will succeed for sure. They always keep saying, don't do things in false way. Always follow hardworking path and God will help you on that way for sure.

altonroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:24 AM   #9
peepalala

do your duty and forgot everything always focus on your work and on your social responsibility
peepalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:46 AM   #10
JennyC2

My dad would always, always tell me that whatever I did, I should try and make the most of it and do as good a job as I possibly could, no matter how menial or insignificant a task it was. I got really sick of hearing it when I was younger, but I've since realized that it's a really good piece of advice and that your attitude towards work can make a massive difference.
JennyC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:31 PM   #11
rjdoll99

all the things that you recorded from your parents are good and really good because parents dont teach the child bad habits they always try to make the good habits

rjdoll99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:35 PM   #12
arronmattwills

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyC2 View Post
My dad would always, always tell me that whatever I did, I should try and make the most of it and do as good a job as I possibly could, no matter how menial or insignificant a task it was. I got really sick of hearing it when I was younger, but I've since realized that it's a really good piece of advice and that your attitude towards work can make a massive difference.
In our young age or in our college time we do not understand dad's words, later we come to know their word's importance and value.