Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-31-2014, 03:04 AM   #1
Gorrilas

US Cloud VPS

Looking for a new cloud VPS US location.
So, my question to you, do you have some Cloud VPS with a good and reliable uptime and a reliable customer support?
What do you think about Hostingking.com? What about their support?
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2014, 04:46 PM   #2
SanGoku

Choose time-tested web hosts, like for instance, 4Goodhosting - their cheap VPS hosting plans will meet your needs. Their prices are unbelievably cheap but the features are all rich. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast reliable service and support.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:31 PM   #3
film103

Thank you for this valuable information.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:00 AM   #4
Infinite

I recommend to rely on hostingking.com which is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:45 AM   #5
mastersite

Have a look at kvchosting.com. I think that would be the best option.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 03:22 AM   #6
Grignard

I think you need to get more reliable names to make a proper choice. I can say hostnun.net uptime is 100%. Response time is fast. Their service is top-notch.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:46 AM   #7
Edmund

It seems to me that hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, use them without any hesitations.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:59 PM   #8
shiraoshi

I came to 4Goodhosting last week.. Must say the truth that I am fully-satisfied using their web hosting service. For what you get, the prices are sweet. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less. Definitely recommend. I rate them 100% in their support and everything.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:07 AM   #9
clo@

My daughter recommended me to place my site at hostingsource.com and I did it a year ago. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.
There are no hidden traps or fees.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:04 AM   #10
thewebhosting

If you are searching for a reliable Web Hosting provider with excellent customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting. AccuWebHosting is a premium web hosting company, located in the USA. For every web hosting need, AccuWeb is a name you can rely on. The company has been providing the best in class web hosting services to customers across the world since Decade. This company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7x365 support via Live Chat and email. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. Moreover, currently AccuWebHosting offering Double your RAM Offer for Cloud VPS Hosting, that means you can get Double RAM without paying any extra charges.
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:40 AM   #11
Gorrilas

Now I see that hostingking.com is really quality company. They are providing affordable solutions and high available support.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:51 PM   #12
macwong

Hire server management company only for your best solutions. I always hire the Orion eSolutions, awesome IT solutions provider comny it is. Check it you your need.

|
macwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:44 PM   #13
Webwerks-rit

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.
Webwerks-rit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:54 PM   #14
omprakash9

you can check their review from google you will get idea about their service and support.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:11 AM   #15
yamamoto

Good idea regarding review. Reviews always help to understand how is your potential web host doing. But in any case you need to understand that you will have your own experience.
I can recommend you:
http://chicagovps.net/
http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/
yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote