Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-17-2014, 06:32 AM   #1
charlieitman

please help me

could someone please go through my site and see how i can improve my website such as layout or links etc i just need some peoples thoughts on how i can change the website to perform and increase conversion rates.

www. tyres247 .co.uk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'Buying tyres have never been so cheap and easy'

I love reading up bout cars and anything to do with motors.
I think cars are the main thing in my life and at the current time in the car world, you can get some pretty amazing models.
charlieitman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2014, 07:14 AM   #2
vitbi022

amazing.. I hope you are selling lots of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vitbi022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:05 AM   #3
isharma55555

nice site cool look

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)
isharma55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 03:02 AM   #4
areeshanoor2020

I think this design great. No need to improvement

|
|
areeshanoor2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:07 AM   #5
flywidus

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieitman View Post
could someone please go through my site and see how i can improve my website such as layout or links etc i just need some peoples thoughts on how i can change the website to perform and increase conversion rates.

www. tyres247 .co.uk
hello i have seen your site I love your site design and nice site.
flywidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:31 AM   #6
start4dream

It's not responsive, but look nice

|
|

|
start4dream is offline   Reply With Quote