Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-19-2014, 07:02 AM   #1
nickc89

Wink Please review our cross-platform website!

Hello, everyone!

I represent a small development team working on the start-up project http://skillgamesboard.com As you can see, it allows you to play chess and checkers online with your friends on any browser and platform (PC, iOs, Android, Mac...)

Please, give your critical remarks and some feedback regarding the general performance of the site and how handy and user-friendly the gameplay is.

Look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!
nickc89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #2
michael_d

Hi There

Here are a few points

Good Points
1-Excellent Graphics of Games
2-Simple and easy to navigate layout
3-Game play is intutive and easy to understand

Area of Improvement:
1-Takes a lot of time to load (10-15 seconds) for first time
2-A lot of Negative white space gives a feel of emptyness
3-The signup page can be made more interesting.

Also read

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

List of Forums which provides
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

of any website
michael_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:30 AM   #3
nickc89

hi, michael_d

thanks for your thought. We've taken them into consideration! Don't you have any ideas about enhancing our sign-up page?;D
Old 03-21-2014, 05:01 AM   #4
dancotravelvn1

cảm ơn thớt, nhờ cậy thớt mà biết cái này, hoặc quá

Chuyên Nghiệp
Hoàn Hảo
Giá Rẻ
Uy tín
dancotravelvn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:45 AM   #5
start4dream

Nice site. Very good

|
|

|
start4dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:34 AM   #6
Syed

Nice work Keep It Up

I Will Show You How I Daily Make Money With Some Simple Steps !
Syed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:26 AM   #7
nickc89

hey, guys! Thanks for your positive feedback. Although, I'm willing to get some thorough remarks and criticism.

the portal is also available on mobile devices, so maybe any impressions on how it works there?
Old 04-17-2014, 02:51 AM   #8
wjake

in general: quite a great idea! I'd suggest you adding a forum or something to make your users unite and stay longer on the website, besides, I've tried it on my iOS and it seems to me that the website do not adjust to the screen of a device... scrolling it all the time is quite frustrating...)
Old 04-24-2014, 09:59 PM   #9
johnstyle

You can have to add banner to the site, although your site is good it makes your site more attractive and nice. Banner adding today to the site will give the user preference better than other site. Banner are most attractive part of the site.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:52 AM   #10
1234user

Hello everyone,

look into this:

Print Estimating and Order Management Solution
A cloud-based tool for calculating the exact cost of your custom projects and simplify order management.

www ordant com
1234user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:45 AM   #11
nickc89

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234user View Post
Hello everyone,

look into this:

Print Estimating and Order Management Solution
A cloud-based tool for calculating the exact cost of your custom projects and simplify order management.

www ordant com

seems like a spammy ad, doesn't it?

Actually, my initial intent was to get some feedback on our website not just ads-like posts here...
Old 05-19-2014, 04:50 AM   #12
newyorkk1605

Cảm ơn chủ thớt, đúng topic mình đang tìm kiếm
----------------------
Chữ ký ......
newyorkk1605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:43 AM   #13
nickc89

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkk1605 View Post
Cảm ơn chủ thớt, đúng topic mình đang tìm kiếm
----------------------
Chữ ký ......
could you please write it in English, if possible?