Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 06-04-2014, 03:38 AM   #1
dewanshahedur

How to drive more traffic on a Sports website ?

I'm a professional Internet marketer & working on a website as a full time consultant but it's become difficult for me get regular traffic from Search engines cause their have a small off regular traffic. We are only getting traffic on live matches. Can you please share your idea ?

Old 06-13-2014, 10:37 PM   #2
Crystal21

Create quality content. Place original quality content on your site. This will make people want to actually view your website and come back again for more information.
Exchange links with other sites. This increases your visibility on the web and the more sites that link to yours the higher you will rank in the search engines.
There are many websites from where you can buy traffic like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.
Submit articles to article directories. This will give you the chance to publish your content on other sites and it will provide a one way link to your site.
Blogging. Start a blog on your site and also respond to other websites blogs to get your name out there and establish credibility.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #3
sunilgupta

There is nothing special in sport website. Sport website is also similar like other website ! So there is need to increase traffic on sports website while working on sports related category. Like make links on sports related website.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:54 AM   #4
MixboxIam

I think you should ask people to subscribe your website to get the latest news or live games about your website. I have a friend, his website mainly replies on the subscribers. BTW, his website's daily traffic is 5,000+
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:50 PM   #5
erikko

Do the usual like posting content and social.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Here!
erikko is offline   Reply With Quote