Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #31
vishalesskay

I think create as many backlinks until you are creating quality backlinks. The number can not be defined, because more and more quality backlinks are needed to rank better in search results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
vishalesskay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:37 AM   #32
dasangamrahul

5 Quality Backlinks are enough
dasangamrahul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #33
amozi

there are also good backlink backlink quality is important, the index backlink DA, PA Pr, high trust is important, one day I usually put 10 backlinks.

amozi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:07 AM   #34
ledtubelight

quantity does not matter only quality matters
ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:46 AM   #35
huz

you need to submit unique content by targeting the keywords as well to promote the site in an effective manner.
huz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:52 PM   #36
mnocella

I do definitely agree that the quality is way more important than the quantity of the back links. Also of course know that it is a do follow... and a true "do follow" site so you get link juice from it.. is the best possible way

mnocella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:02 AM   #37
deepitseo

i think 5 to 10 backlink generate per day

|
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:02 AM   #38
cybexindia15

I think 8-10 backlink per day batter for site.

|
|
|
cybexindia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:05 AM   #39
anfomedpoonam

thank you for your message, i don't have any idea of this question.

|
|
|
|
anfomedpoonam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:21 AM   #40
ledtubelight

depends on google

Old 08-23-2014, 08:32 PM   #41
huz

25 quality backlinks in a day
huz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:17 AM   #42
fanifani727

first of all tell me how you know which is dofollow and which is no follow.

|
|
fanifani727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #43
Naturalhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by James12smith View Post
I've been manually finding do follow blogs with a page rank 1 or higher to comment on and I've been averaging about 20 a day. I see things all the time for "get 1000 backlinks for 1$" and stuff like that but is it legit and will it hurt ranking to get that many backlinks at one time?
Please how did you get this dofollow blogs? I wont mind a list please. I really need backlinks

Naturalhealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:24 PM   #44
krtyaseo

200 backlinks are too much good for per day.

krtyaseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #45
ledtubelight

I am starting to do some manual back-linking for a medium competition word with high traffic.