Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 01:06 AM   #1
technokar

What are the biggest difficulties when it comes to SEO?

Please tell me my all friends
What are the biggest difficulties when it comes to SEO.
I am new user

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

technokar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2014, 08:05 AM   #2
cyber

Nothing is difficult if you will choose right technique. Firstly you have to do on page and then have to start off page submission. Try to make quality based link only with unique content.

cyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:21 AM   #3
Surajrai

Biggest difficulty in SEO: Take first position(SERP) in Google.com for most competitive keywords like car, money etc.

Surajrai is offline   Reply With Quote