Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-05-2014, 11:16 PM   #1
anjaliexim

which pendrive do you use

which pendrive do you use

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
anjaliexim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2014, 11:02 PM   #2
meerakannan

Sansdisk pendrive
meerakannan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:16 PM   #3
Thomasklinger

Send a message via AIM to Thomasklinger
I Use Kingston Pendrive.

Thomasklinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:21 AM   #4
noor7300

I use of moser bear and I just love it.

and get

noor7300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:04 AM   #5
RohithB

intex is good
RohithB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:25 AM   #6
offerheoffer

kingston pendrive

|
offerheoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 04:14 AM   #7
skybryte

i am using sony pendrive

|
|
skybryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:24 PM   #8
soby2715

I am using Kingston Pendrive.

soby2715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:17 PM   #9
nickdanny

transcend and kingston.

|
nickdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 03:24 AM   #10
rakesvyas44

HP because its mettle and its very ruff and tuff use....!!!!

|
rakesvyas44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 10:22 PM   #11
maxvista91

I am using Sansdisk pendrive.

maxvista91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:28 PM   #12
RahulShrma

I use SanDisk ultrabackup pen drive which has automatic backup option and the best thing about my pen drive is that I can find deleted data in my Recycle Bin which is awesome. .
RahulShrma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 12:51 AM   #13
PTondon

I use HP pen drive.
PTondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:43 AM   #14
siscaleon

Mostly Kingston, but HP also a great choice.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
siscaleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:43 AM   #15
skjaat

I am using Kingstone 16 GB pendrive. It's giving me good speed .

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote