Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-23-2014, 02:20 AM   #16
deepitseo

i think wordpress is better then blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 02:26 AM   #17
Joe Dymaxion

You can go for wordpress. Its great for long term campaign.

Joe Dymaxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:22 AM   #18
methewcostner

well both of them are good but i will recommend you WordPress because it has lots of plugins and themes as compare to blogger.
while blogger is Google product and it is good for seo. But it won't matter at all i still recommend you to use WordPress.
methewcostner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 11:13 PM   #19
dthemeslord

Both of them is great for me. However if I want to build a site seriously for long term, using wordpress self hosting is the best choice for me.
dthemeslord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 12:08 AM   #20
kyuubi

Send a message via Yahoo to kyuubi
it depends on you needs. Another point is that you have 100% control over your wordpress blog. its yours. The only thing is that you need to "rent" an online space to host all you site's files.

kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 12:28 AM   #21
abhijepansd

To make the website, wordpress is the best CMS. I personally, use wordpress to make the website. it will also helpful for seo.

picnic spots delhi | one day picnic near delhi | botanix resort
abhijepansd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:54 AM   #22
sven123

Maybe I'm a bit biased because I use Wordpress, but WP is better in my opinion, because it not only let you create blogs. WP is very versatile, you can also create website with WP an not only blogs.

sven123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:41 AM   #23
methewcostner

Well i will suggest you to use WordPress due to their lots of support to the users. It has lots of themes as well as plugins and it has easy to use interface. Blogger also has it now. But wordpress is still the best. I made my own themes on wp with the help of templatetoaster. Just great experience. thanks WordPress.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:21 AM   #24
leifnsn

Blogger can be customized as per requirement but can't be considered on a long run. WordPress can be a good solution but again if you are looking forward for proper benefits, getting your own domain name and creating a blog using wordpress as a CMS can be a good idea.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 03:50 AM   #25
methewcostner

I'd recommend wordpress any day.

1. There SEO is amazing. You'll get noticed VERY quickly. Of course depends on your writing as well. :-)

2. It is very easy and intuitive once you get a hang of how to go about it.

3. Easy to migrate from. In case you decide to host it yourself later on.

4. Very good support community and official support. Ask them anything, they'll help.

5. Its very easy for your readers to leave you comments.

6. Through TemplateToaster you can also make your own wordpress themes.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:47 AM   #26
ashish051189

Wordpress is good to create website and blogger is good for creating a single blog

ashish051189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 02:42 AM   #27
nksreejith

On SEO Point of view wordpress is good but you cannot use googls adsense on it but in blogger possible without any cost. Both are good and have its on pros & cons

nksreejith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 03:24 AM   #28
sdreamworks

wordpress is always best... best seo..
sdreamworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 03:27 AM   #29
nehaanfomed

In my view wordpress is best for blog.
nehaanfomed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 03:31 AM   #30
nehaanfomed

wordpress is best in my opinion