Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-21-2015, 01:56 AM   #1
sonamsharma

How to remove bad backlinks?

Hi, I own a website. I think, my website is affected by Google Penguin update. I want to remove my irrelevant and bad backlinks. How can I know, where i had built links before? How to remove them?

Please reply me. Thanks for the best solution.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
sonamsharma is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2015, 06:47 AM   #2
aapbudgie98

First we have need to find out which back link is bad and after search bad link we have need to upload bad back link notpad file on webmaster tool to remove bad back links.

aapbudgie98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:25 AM   #3
Angeliverma

There is many tool will help you,Try Monitor back links Tool
Angeliverma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 09:50 PM   #4
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonamsharma View Post
Hi, I own a website. I think, my website is affected by Google Penguin update. I want to remove my irrelevant and bad backlinks. How can I know, where i had built links before? How to remove them?

Please reply me. Thanks for the best solution.
Here is a little guide on how you will be able to remove bad backlinks from your site, https://support.google.com/webmaster.../2648487?hl=en
However, you have to identify first the links needed to be removed.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 11:43 PM   #5
jasmynroi

To remove bad backlinks of your website, you contact directly to the webmaster of sites and request it to remove your link from their sites. After that you use google disavow tool to and de-indexed you all bad backlinks of your website. So form next time when google ranked your website, not consider this bad links for ranking.

|
|
jasmynroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:35 AM   #6
kostanti

I had problems with penguin on Octomber with one of my sites by moving handly the bad backlinks. But i'm still waiting for the next update og Penguin. The webmaster console will be the next tool if i did'n do it.

kostanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:39 AM   #7
kushalshah

How can you say that your website have been affected by penguin update? Have you got any message in the Google webmasters about the penalty?

Anyways, you need to download the backlinks data via ahrefs.com or opensiteexplorer, identify the bad/spammy/suspicious links, disavow them and apply for reconsideration.

I wouldn't recommend you to go for Disavow unless if you haven't received any message in the Google webmasters section about the penalty.

kushalshah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM   #8
Nikita Patil

First and foremost we have need to figure out which back connection is terrible and after inquiry awful connection we have need to transfer awful back connection notpad document on website admin apparatus to evacuate terrible back connections.

Nikita Patil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:16 AM   #9
deepakrajput

Use Google Disavow tool OR try manual way to remove spam links.

|
|
|
|
|
|
deepakrajput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:19 AM   #10
migratetodotnet

Check the back links website domain authority and user friendly navigation and design..If you think not quality, you can remove back links through disavow tool in google webmaster

|
migratetodotnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 02:42 AM   #11
vikasIndustries

Location: F-76-77, Phase – VII, Focal Point, Ludhiana – 141 010. (Pb.) INDIA
Google Webmaster Disavow tool is the Best Tool.

|
|
vikasIndustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #12
ExpertWP

There are many tools available for removing bad backlink. If you are running WordPress site than you can easily do it by using Yoast SEO plugin. Also there are many tools available for removing bad backlinks.

ExpertWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:13 AM   #13
johnsoncity99

You need to find bad link for your site and put them into notepad file and upload on google webmaster disallow tool.
johnsoncity99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:09 AM   #14
vestes

first of all you need to find bad links and then put them into notepad file and upload webmasters tool to disallow

-
-
-
vestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:49 PM   #15
Fadia Sheetal

For removing the bed back-links you can use Google Disavow Tool. This tool is very useful tool.
Fadia Sheetal is offline   Reply With Quote