Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-11-2014, 11:52 PM   #1
vickyjohn

Review this online game website

Hello ...
This is my first experience in doing SEO for game website. I have done all kinds of off page and on page for this website.... So kindly give me the best seo off page suggestions.. Thanks in advance ...
www . gamemela . com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vickyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-12-2014, 11:37 PM   #2
vickyjohn

No one reviewed yet.. please review this site..

vickyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:37 AM   #3
dhhcmdktn

Bay lên nào, bài viết rất hay và ý nghĩa, up lên top để bác có nhìu bài viết hay hơn nữa.
, tìm
dhhcmdktn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:38 PM   #4
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
Your website is slower than 97% of all tested websites /load time about 60 seconds / Page size 4.3 MB........ You will need to make this page load FASTER, for your type of site and content, I would stay within 15 seconds max. Personally, no matter the content, I try to zip whatever I can to stay within 2 seconds max, it is a good feeling to have a fast loading site, because you know for sure that you will not lose visitors based on speed.
Other than the download speed, the site look very nice.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Last edited by Bemmax50; 05-15-2014 at 06:40 PM..
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:20 PM   #5
koyal

hii, your seems good , but you have use more images on home page thats why your site taking much load time.

|
|
|
koyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:09 AM   #6
marrie11

Dj Grandpa's Crib: Are you familiar with Melville?

Dj Grandpa's Crib: Are you familiar with Melville?

DJG goes literary with Justine Schofield, finds the four sides of dice with Leo Atreides, discovers the Stronghold with Kevin Roberts, and becomes an Underwater Brawler with Ahmed, Khalil & Christopher.

Here is the Episode page:
http://bedrockcommunications.blogspo...l#.U3Fy7ThOWrU
You May Download Episode Here:
http://ia601407.us.archive.org/30/it...201_128kst.mp3
marrie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:09 PM   #7
johnymilton001

you are providing so many games i rate this site 7 out of 10
johnymilton001 is offline   Reply With Quote