Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-25-2014, 12:00 AM   #1
MustDie

Dedicated server providers?

What are your thoughts regarding the following dedicated server providers?
serverbeach.com
aspnix.com
crookservers.com

Which one would you recommend me to chose?
MustDie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
johnstyle

I recommend to crookservers because that Technologies offers several dedicated server plans for customers to choose from. Because of their world-wide presence, they accept customers and payments from any country and any currency. Because of the company's dedication to providing the most reliable service possible they use only high-end equipment with the most powerful components and a live monitoring team to make sure their servers are operating at peak performance all the time.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:58 PM   #3
peterfreddy

Hi. I am not sure about the web hosts which you have mentioned. Anyway, If you are in seek of a cheap and reliable Dedicated server provider, I would suggest you with TheWebPole.com . This web host offers a wide range of low cost Dedicated server plans with various configurations. You can choose an appropriate one which suits your requirements. All the Dedicated server plans include, 3 dedicated IPs, FTP access, Bandwidth overage protection and many more. They provide 24/7 customer support too. It would be a good deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:47 AM   #4
Grignard

If you are looking for reliable hosting provider I can name Maxided.com solutions. You will get fast server deals with great features. Support is online 24/7.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 11:46 PM   #5
MaxiDed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grignard View Post
If you are looking for reliable hosting provider I can name Maxided.com solutions. You will get fast server deals with great features. Support is online 24/7.
Thanks for mentioning our service. OP if you will have questions contact me directly!
MaxiDed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:59 AM   #6
How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustDie View Post
What are your thoughts regarding the following dedicated server providers?
serverbeach.com
aspnix.com
crookservers.com

Which one would you recommend me to chose?
IMHO, aspnix.com will be the best choice. They offer stable servers in USA and Germany.
Top notch support! It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.

I have had no problems with any aspect of this service.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:58 AM   #7
Edmund

You will be pleased dealing with Aspnix.com services. This company is delivering affordable featured plans and quality customer care level.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:28 AM   #8
tommylii

A2hosting.com is a trustworthy dedicated server provider.
They have low prices and their servers are as solid as a rock.
SOCCER is their 17% off.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:20 AM   #9
Fluffy

Price is always a factor in choosing web hosts. You would be fooling yourself if you told yourself otherwise (unless you have lots of money to burn). However, higher prices do not mean that you'll get a good web host. Higher prices do, however, mean that you have a better chance of getting good support, since at least they will have the money to hire more staff if they want to.
Fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:52 AM   #10
commander1

try dreamhost but i'm not sure

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
commander1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:32 PM   #11
Kapayifc

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.
Kapayifc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:35 AM   #12
Andrewhudson040

There are many dedicated server hosting providers but I recommend Go4hosting.net because they provide excellent dedicated hosting services at very affordable plans.

Advantages of Go4hosting.net:

1- Affordable Plans
2- Full Managed Dedicated Server
3- Data Security
4- 100% Quality Assurance

Last edited by Andrewhudson040; 07-10-2014 at 05:35 AM..
Andrewhudson040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:02 AM   #13
Michel001

Pretty good dedicated servers are offered by Redswitches.com team.
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc.
Highly recommended.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:21 PM   #14
yamamoto

If you check AJKservers.co.uk I suppose you will be able to find some nice deals there.
They provide mostly dedicated servers so you have a good chance to get good service as well as good server itself.
yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:12 AM   #15
grunn

I know aspnix company, they work well and their servers are well-supported and their prices are competitive.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote