Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-23-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
pankaj

What is your favorite Italian dish?

What is your favorite Italian dish?
pankaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2014, 12:22 AM   #2
doccs us

I like the Pizza.
doccs us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #3
dantefrizzoli

Pizza like a ninja turtle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
dantefrizzoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:47 PM   #4
ppalmer1179

It is kind of funny to see this question asked and read the responses. I actually lived in Italy for 3 years and I found that Italian food is very over rated. Italian food in Italy is nothing like Italian food from places like Olive Garden in the US. It is kind of like comparing Chinese food in China to Chinese food from Panda Express. It's not the same. When I first moved to Italy, I couldn't wait to eat real Italian pizza. When I did eat some, I was highly disappointed. The bread was flat, the sauce was runny, and there was no cheese. At first, I though it was just the restaurant, but I came to realize that it was just the way Italians made pizza. The only food I really enjoyed while in Italy was from a small Turkish restaurant that specialized in gyros. Sad huh? I recommend that people stick with Olive Garden and Pizza Hut. Americanized Italian food is much better than authentic Italian food.

ppalmer1179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:10 PM   #5
jacpacdh

I like pizza.
and many more.
jacpacdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:43 PM   #6
george.web13

I love Con Polo Pasta!
Taste it! It's great!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #7
ledtubelight

dominos pizza

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:31 AM   #8
Nihaanoor

I Love Zinger Burger

Nihaanoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:00 PM   #9
Nomad3

White Sauce Pasta
Nomad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:55 PM   #10
dantefrizzoli

yep pizza for me

|
|
|
dantefrizzoli is offline   Reply With Quote