Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-28-2015, 09:07 AM   #1
marioboros

Thumbs up Review Website .org

hi Everyone
I have website, after re-design and re-post but the pagerank still 4, and i have DA and PA medium,
this my site endpapers.org

maybe any suggest or advice for me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

marioboros is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2015, 02:02 PM   #2
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
Marioboros, the design looks good but you need content, and second your menu is very hidden. You have put it on the right where it is basically buried with other stuff. It took me a few seconds to find it. People don't have few seconds to look for something anymore. It will better to put it on top where everybody expect it. Cheers!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:28 AM   #3
ShawnCombs

You need to gain trust from google in order to rank good in the search engine. First of all the design is really really bad, there is lack of content, there are no pages to the site. I can't imagine someone actually surfing in a website like this, no offence, but first of all make you website "surfable" lol before you want to "rank" hahaha
ShawnCombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:43 PM   #4
quizels

Logo could be a bit bigger. The header is quite empty and you have enough space (in height) to increase it's size.

-
quizels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 12:40 AM   #5
johnverma

I am sorry . It says "blog not found " . Is the site not live now ?

johnverma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:49 AM   #6
mtperso2

blog not found in my country

-
mtperso2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 03:41 AM   #7
shivani03

http://bodybuildoindia.co/

Body Buildo is well known for its numerous wonderful favours infused with the power of 100% whey protein. It helps

your health muscular and well developed. Body Buildo commonplace delivered to you its legendary quality fineness at

exceptional cost.Body Buildo is a useful product which will help to regulate body weight, increase muscle mass and

give a variety of health and well-being advantages.
shivani03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 06:54 AM   #8
davismiller097

It seems you have used default template. You can find some best designer and customise the theme with latest trend. Contact tab is not working. You need to have call to action [Phone and email] on your site header.

|

|
davismiller097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 09:48 AM   #9
Attie

I can't see this Web page ...

Attie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 12:48 PM   #10
rltv2011

Nice one, the website is okay for me.

rltv2011 is offline   Reply With Quote