Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 07-27-2015, 07:00 AM   #1
HarshS

Question Friends - Review My Webiste | Not Getting Enough Traffic...

Hello dear friends,

Kindly spare sometime and review my blog.
http://www.techbeamers.com/

I'm trying my level best to update it, promoting it on social platforms but still the traffic statistics doesn't match the efforts I'm putting in.

I'm waiting for your valuable comments. Thanks in advance!!!

Best,
Harsh S.

Last edited by HarshS; 07-27-2015 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: Added Blog Link
HarshS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2015, 11:19 PM   #2
mdavis

Seen your site, it's great and very informative. How long has this site been running? If it's new then you don't need to rash things. Make it as natural as you can or else Google will doubt why you have so much traffic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 12:56 AM   #3
Dhirurao

Hi Harsh
Content on your website is simple and informative, I would advise you to simplify categories. If your website is new it will take few time to rank in search engines.
So just keep updating it regularly with quality stuff.

Dhirurao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 01:03 AM   #4
HarshS

Thanks a lot everyone. This forum is certainly the right place especially for beginner bloggers. Since I benefited after becoming the part of this blog so I thought to come back and share my experience about my problems that this platform helped in resolving.

Initially my blog was starved for traffic even it was poured with the quality content. So I joined this forum, posted queries and I did search some previous posts about increasing blog traffic and then I found all the legit tips to drive traffic to any blog or website. After using these techniques for a month, I finally realized that these tricks greatly helped me to increase my Alexa rank which was hovering around million a month ago and now bettered at 484K till date. Any one interested can verify him/her self by checking out my blog, I've placed Alexa widget in the footer section of my blog.

I would recommend every new blogger to join this platform to get a kick start and then helps in keep going.

Best,
Founder TechBeamers Blog
Harsh S.
HarshS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:05 AM   #5
Preetam

Hey Harsh,

Great blog design. To be frank, your site is not niche specific, which is why most websites doesn't get high rankings in search engines. Be more niche specific and write a lot of stuffs in tech. Also, I would recommend building more links to your site since those links gives boost to your Alexa ranking.

Thanks,
Preetam

Preetam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:45 AM   #6
kaushal22

Blog takes time catch up...
Provide more informative content, like Preetam said be niche specific, this will help.

kaushal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:07 AM   #7
jeremymarcus

Run a site analysis to see whats wrong with it. Look up "Site Analyzer" there are some great tools. Also - google pagespeed insights is very helpful.

jeremymarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:37 AM   #8
knowyourbets

Looks great to me, what traffic driving techniques did you employ?

knowyourbets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:00 PM   #9
jessdsouza123

Hi Harsh,
Nice Blog, you have to frequently update content of blog also use unique and engaging content so that user will read it again and again. Make sure your site is mobile friendly. Install web analytic tool to track traffic.
jessdsouza123 is offline   Reply With Quote