Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-13-2016, 10:16 AM   #1
david_ho

Comparing hosting

Comparing hosting plans from iFastNet.com and QHoster.com, which service account would you sign up with?
I appreciate any input.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
david_ho is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2016, 05:36 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 05:46 AM   #3
Michel001

No doubt, QHoster.com would be the best bet if you need professional as well as low-cost dedicated hosting services. The features and free bonuses they are offer are really cool and very helpful for a webmaster who want to build new web site and host it immediately within minutes.

I like their facebook page: facebook.com/qhoster (they post some fresh discount coupons there).
Old 04-19-2016, 12:51 AM   #4
thewebhosting

What is your web hosting requirements? Do you need Shared Hosting VPS Hosting? I never heard about the web hosts you mentioned.

I could recommend you AccuWebHosting.com as the excellent Web Hosting provider for all kind of requirements. AccuWebHosting.com provides exhaustive web resources at most affordable prices in all plans. AccuWebHosting holds the widest range of services starting from Super Cheap shared Hosting to High RAM Dedicated server.

- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 06:12 AM   #5
Celsius

I want to say that iFastNet.com and QHoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have a superb tech support. Lightning fast and complex issues solved very quickly. The features, interface, and prices are excellent too.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:42 AM   #6
Infinite

I recommend you to check out deals provided by goldenbeaverhosting.com. They are dedicated to customers satisfaction by any means and offering guaranteed uptime, featured plans and cheap prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 02:05 AM   #7
devpoint

I don't sign with both providers. For me, their price is expensive and their website is heavy to load. I prefer to recommend asphostportal. I have been using their service for over a year now. The pricing was good so I gave it a go and so far everything has been great. The sites load very fast, the support is always very helpful and the control panel is very easy to use. I have been with several hosts over the years both in the US and nobody has come close to these guys.
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:24 AM   #8
Grignard

I know Kvchosting.com as one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 04:23 PM   #9
sudeepkhana

Searching for a hosting company for your next online undertaking? Utilize our Compare apparatus to investigate the components and estimating of more than 2100 facilitating plans from right around 200 web facilitating organizations, with appraisals and discourse from our audits area. Utilize the control board (on the left) to begin looking.

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 01:56 PM   #10
umarmughal44

dear i am using godaddy hosting i did not use these hosting before so you can tell me these hosting ram above 16gb?
i need hosting 16 gb ram

umarmughal44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 11:45 PM   #11
vidisharana

Currently I am Using Host gator hosting . and I am much satisfied with their services. i recommend to use them.

are compiled for a long term rewarding career in Investment and finance.

Learn More About
vidisharana is offline   Reply With Quote