Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 07-11-2016, 11:36 PM   #1
manjurai

Unhappy Why my website ranking is not changing?

Hi, everyone! Greetings for the day.

I am a Digital marketing executive and currently working on a project. Initially my website position was 16th and after doing some SEO it came to 12th position, but in few days it came to 16th position again and now its not changing its position.

I checked webmaster it shows 62 clicks and 50 good quality backlinks then why its ranking is not improving. what should i do to rank it? Please help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
manjurai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2016, 04:10 AM   #2
marvinsam

your website ranking is not changed due to Google sand box effect or the keyword you are working is having too much competition

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:36 AM   #3
dolphinnagra

you should try to get link with high authority sites. you should try high authority guest blogging with unique content.

|
|
|
|
l |
|
dolphinnagra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:56 PM   #4
scovill05

I have the same case, i was in second place but the last week it came to 7th, help!

scovill05 is offline   Reply With Quote