Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-13-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
AizaKhan

Sports Fans

Hello friends,

Tell your favorite sport and his favorite player

I like football this is my favorite sport and my favorite player ''Lionel Messi''

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2017, 08:42 PM   #2
Cloudy.01

Basketball - but only if you are playing with decent players. Hate playing when there is no team work and everyone shoots fadeaway jump shots. It's a team game and I enjy it the most when played with the team and strategy in mind. Not just barrel through people and chunk threes. Also the game isn't always about athleticism. Playing with your head can magnify your skill.

- The amazing make movie softwave
Cloudy.01 is offline   Reply With Quote