Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 08-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
felixnolan118

PPC and SEO for Google

The advertisements available at Google can be used in my site to get a lot of clicks, as a part of PPC. Though the approach is not awful, but the judicious implementation of keywords has shown some good results. The advertisements have been arranged in 4 columns. I am continuing with this process, but really do not know how far it is good. Do you favor the idea, which I am following? Do you have any suggestions at online platform to carry forward this process? Please let me know, if you know any type of solution to this question, please let me know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
felixnolan118 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
isocertificate

PPC and SEO for Google

Hey Guys ,

PPC is the best way to publish your site and also get the ranking very quickly.

Thanks.
|
|
isocertificate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:39 AM   #3
andrew109720

Many people approach SEO and PPC as completely separate strategies. And while they are different in many ways.
andrew109720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
harry110

Actually PPC is good but i am not in favor of it.. i would highly recommend the organic SEO....

|
|
|
harry110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:17 AM   #5
froz

Great post..Very interesting and informative..Thanks for sharing..

froz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:18 AM   #6
jonemike

both are best but PPC is paid and SEO is free.in my view SEO is the best to other.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:44 PM   #7
audrey110

i simply don't agree with your statement, because you only get below than 1% click on google pcc results.

|
|
|
audrey110 is offline   Reply With Quote