Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-18-2013, 05:40 AM   #1
skwmk2012

At what age should you stop wearing short shorts?

Once you graduate from college, pack 'em in. As for city shorts, which hit above the knee, this look has legs for any age, as long as they are paired with a smart menswear-inspired jacket or a long cardigan for a tailored, finished feel.

Indian clothing , Indian clothes
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #2
sergeyk

i think it doesnt matter as in any age you may wear them easily)
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
cclending

I agree and it really depends on the type of clothing you are wearing.
cclending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
kemcar

I too don't agree with the idea of wearing shorts upto a particular age limit, for me style is what I am comfortable with and not blindly following what others think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:43 AM   #5
steven.

when i was 15 years old lol
steven. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #6
Mihai203

If you like wearing them, just go for it. There's no age limit, at least, as far as I know.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mihai203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:38 AM   #7
Warrior King

Never. There's nothing wrong with shorts, shorts rock! I wear them all the time.
Home of Affiliblog and Affiliforum.
Need some free advertising~
and
Warrior King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:01 AM   #8
skwmk2012

There's no set age for women to stop wearing sleeveless styles, it all depends on their comfort factor and fitness. If an older woman works out and has great looking arms -then show them off!

Cheapest Online Traffic School l California Online Traffic School
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #9
sergeyk

There is no such age, actually it all depends on how you look and what esthetic features you have. If you are sure that you look good, even if you`re 80 and there is nothing to be ashamed of in your body, then you can put on whatever you want. The other thing is that sometimes cloth has to hide imperfections.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #10
vicky_patel

I agree and it really depends on the type of clothing you are wearing.

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:14 AM   #11
Grace Hall

No idea.......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 05:47 AM   #12
affdec

Hmm it depends on you ..........

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote