Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-29-2013, 06:54 AM   #1
CPU

Any Tomcat Hosting Services?

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company offering Tomcat Hosting Services.
What do you think of Gojava.net?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Tomcat hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2013, 02:55 AM   #2
Grignard

I'd suggest citynetworkhosting web host. I was really impressed by their pricing and features, they are well-balanced. Technical support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:24 AM   #3
clo@

I was really impressed by Gojava.net tomcat hosting solutions.
Only in May 2013, register for Private Tomcat Lite plan with promo code MAYLITE10 and get 10% recurring discount for life.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
Edmund

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I would suggest Aspnix.com, reliable host. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:09 AM   #5
How?

I have a web site in the US hosted by gojava.net. It is reliable Java host.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction.

FORCRAJAVA - it's 70% OFF first month.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:54 AM   #6
Gorrilas

You should use webhosting plans from cddhosting, reputable hosting provider with high uptime and featured plans. You will be pleased with their high level customer care and solid servers.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:46 AM   #7
zitam

Hello, i have no ideas about them,.. I would suggest you check out their reviews to know more about them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:32 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting company.
Gojava.net supply the kind of affordable tomcat hosting service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, they discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #9
storminternet

Tomcat is available with cPanel shared hosting. You just need to check if a webhost is able to provide you with the high uptime for your website, able to deliver good customer service, technical support.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #10
NarayanS

Smile

Tomcat bundled with cpanel is an old version and it is shared so you may get a number of issues related to sharing servlet container. For example other user's app can use all heap and your app will be affected. Get a host that offers dedciated Java/Tomcat. I switched to jvmhost.com some time ago I am happy with the service since then. They have 'Best price guarantee', monthly trial and you can manage your private tomcat with a custom panel.
NarayanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:08 AM   #11
NarayanS

You can check whois database for the domain. I use tomcat hosting from jvmhost.com. When looking for a new provider I googled for 'cheap java host' and after an extended review switched to them. I am happy with the service since then...
NarayanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 04:22 PM   #12
alok5791

check their reviews from google you will get idea about service and support

alok5791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:40 PM   #13
ledtubelight

The Best 5

MochaHost : The budget leader who supports Tomcat/JSP out of the box on their Shared hosting plans.
Arvixe : A great provider that offers Business Class Shared hosting that does not overbook the shared servers,
WebFaction : A premium Shared hosting provider with a dual sever configuration that supports JSP/Tomcat.
A2 Hosting : A great VPS host that supports JSP through Tomcat VPS hosting.
Rose Hosting : A British VPS hosting provider that offers a Tomcat/JVM package as part of their VPS plans.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:27 PM   #14
mollywilson866

I would share one of the best experience of mine regarding hosting services and as you looking for tomcat hosting services just go with go4hosting for 99.95% uptime and 100% customer satisfaction.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:32 PM   #15
TO.oL

I actually made very good experiences with JavaPipe, who offer Tomcat cloud hosting in both USA and Europe. You might want to check out their Tomcat hosting plans here: https://javapipe.com/tomcat-cloud-hosting